Monday, May 4, 2015

Jamie Dornan shirtless

Jamie-Dornan-shirtless

Jamie Dornan of Fifty Shades of Grey. When I saw this picture, I just knew he was the one for the movie. Not sure if it’s the same with the casting directors of the movie but yeah, that look in his eyes. It’s killer.

Believe it or not, after reading & listening about it, I still have yet to actually watch the movie. Yup, I’m sooo late to the party. Oh well. I’m waiting for the DVD to come out, didn’t want to watch it publicly.

Great that we’re getting 2 more movies after that as well. Jamie Dornan shirtless is an eye-candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Fit Studs does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. For the full disclaimer, click here. Contact e-mail: fitstuds(at)gmail.com