Friday, June 5, 2015

Pierre Guérot, artsy male model

Pierre-Guerot-french-male-model

Holy shirtless Friday! SO FINE! Pierre Guérot is a male model who needs to be shirtless constantly. I mean, really. Look at that body. The whole package is giving me life. Hopefully it's doing the same for you. ^_^ I posted a link up there for his Instagram profile so you can see more of Pierre's body/face/goodies. Enjoy the weekend, ya'll. :)

Pierre Guerot... I guess it's easy to say he's French. Like Girls Aloud say, "I can't spreak French". No, I really can't. But I speak "Body Language", like Kylie Minogue says. :D

Tumblr boys blog | Fit Studs on VK | Male Pics on LinkedIn

1 comment:

  1. j'aime beaucoup le look et le mec aussi bien sûr !!

    ReplyDelete

Photo copyright

Unless otherwise stated, FIT STUDS does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site. The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please get in touch.