// Creates the default tracker. ga('create', 'UA-55628394-1', 'auto'); // Uses the default tracker to send a pageview to the // Google Analytics property with tracking ID GA_TRACKING_ID. ga('send', 'pageview'); Hot guys: Sexy shirtless ninja

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Sexy shirtless ninja

sexy-shirtless-male-ninja

Wow... What a ninja. And not just any ninja! A sexy shirtless one. So, who needs a ride? :)

For the curious ones, I think this is Max Emerson. Judging by the looks, basically. If not, he reminds me of this boyish-looking dude. JSYK, I do notice when you guys ask for the name of the male model/random stud/athlete/jock/etc. 

Sometimes, we just don’t know the hunk’s name.

10 comments:

  1. I don't see anywhere to sit, so I guess I'll have to sit on his stick shift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and when maddie is finished, I get to ride the joystick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect body!!!!

    my last post: http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2015/11/happy-birthday-seth-kuhlmann.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's a crotch rocket ♨😎

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd ride with him! And maybe even ride him...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank God he doesn't have a T-shirt. Thank God, really.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those ABS are perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete

Photo copyright

Unless otherwise stated, FIT STUDS does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site. The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please get in touch.