Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Do you like freshly baked cookies?

shirtless-beefy-young-hunk-nick-sandell-kitchen-baking-cookies-photos

handsome-young-slender-bare-chest-jeans-unzipped-sexy-dude-gym-locker-room-mirror-selfie

adorable-dark-hair-hunky-daddy-bare-chest-fit-body-biceps-playing-white-dog-puppy

cute-blond-swedish-young-bearded-man-blue-eyes-drinking-cappuccino-foam-outdoor

young-muscle-bare-chest-round-pecs-beach-sand-dude-dark-hair-classic-brown-rugby-ball

13 comments:

  1. Some beauties there - and the dog is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please!
    Cookies are always welcome.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fresh baked cookies, a man and his dog, and a guy who plays with his ball.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the cutest are #2 & #3 (dog included)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yes, please! At the beach!! Oh, and bring the dog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ....absolutely! ...excellent assortment...one of each , please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cookies AND puppies? I am plotzing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. #3 The cuter are the dog and his guardian (we have no more the right to say owner or master)
    #4 For his beautiful eyes and the expression on his face. But what goes he drink? A teh tarik, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh yes please serve me some cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Number two and that blonde guy I could easily marry without thinking.

    ReplyDelete

Most popular men

Disclaimer

Fit Studs does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. For the full disclaimer, click here. Contact e-mail: fitstuds(at)gmail.com