Thursday, August 6, 2020

Male arms

straight-american-kelly-blatz-flexing-biceps-worship-alexander-ludwig-gay-andrew-lees

Some biceps flex, because... 💪🏻 

Why not? 😏

Also, if you're up for a healthy breakfast, we may have somethin' for ya! 👌🏻

bridge-street-bad-boy-bare-chest-biceps-flex-brando-eaton-shirtless-body

shirtless-lifeguard-sunglasses-jawline-brandon-routh-sexy-beard-dean-barlage

cute-bare-chest-jackie-radinsky-fit-dean-charles-chapman-gay-daniel-dimaggio-boy-bowl-healthy-breakfast-felix-mallard-tanner-buchanan-shirtless-body

shirtless-max-riemelt-huge-biceps-bro-selfie-oliver-ackland

9 comments:

  1. I have to admit I like big arms.
    Yum.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. No.4 has it enough for me. Could help him eat his cereal bole. M»ybe give him an extra banana to bite on.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhh. I was going for #2 but then saw #3 oh heck I will take both of them. LOL an old lady's dream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number four. I would have preferred to see his whole face rather than his cereal plate, but the little that we can see is promising.
    And if het is Felix Mallard as I believe it, it is no longer a hope but a certainty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going to be greedy, here: I like the variety 3, 4 & 5 give me. Variety is the force of life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the fellow with the hat and glasses

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

Fit Studs does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. For the full disclaimer, click here. Contact e-mail: fitstuds(at)gmail.com