Friday, September 25, 2020

Men with hairy bodies

handsome-hairy-fit-body-man-beard-sun-tanning-shirtless-pool

Some men are born hairy, some are 100% smooth. 

Can't really do much when it comes to Mother Nature. 

These men are not shy to show-off their furry and muscular bodies: 

handsome-muscular-hairy-chest-daddy-beard-biceps-hunk

adorable-shirtless-beach-dude-lluis-tura-smiling

tyler-higbee-gym-bare-chest-hairy-armpits-sweaty-young-man

cute-blond-hairy-barechest-twink-smiling-beach

dominant-straight-muscular-alpha-male-beefcake-daddy-hugest-pecs-big-biceps-shirtless-sexy-russian-hunk-filatov-evgeniy

12 comments:

  1. Send me all, i will choose after, one by one :) But 1st and 4th they are very handsame

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could play «balls» with no.5 anytime.
    As to me, I'm totally hairless not enough also to grow any beard or even moustache.
    That was an issue when I was 21yo because I looked like a 14yo teenager.
    Going to a bar, I alwayd had to show my IDs.

    Now, I'm almost 70yo and some give me 55yo when they meet me for the first time.
    I'm hairless but I have ALL my hair on my head no grey ones too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. 🙂 That's what having less hair does to men... They look younger.

      Delete
    2. It's just a question of having good genes. My grand father, father and my two sons are the same.
      My father passed on March 25 2014 at 88 years old and looked like a 75yo man. Getting «old» isn't the same for all men.

      Delete
  3. Those who are 100% smooth are rarely it by birth but by choice, on the contrary of those who have become hairy.
    I give my preference to the penultimate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm. These are all very trimmed. I was hoping for some real fur!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

Fit Studs does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. For the full disclaimer, click here. Contact e-mail: fitstuds(at)gmail.com