Thursday, September 3, 2020

Men's hobbies

cutest-muscle-shirt-abs-handsome-married-neighbor-hanging-small-kid-yard-grass-autumn-tree

  • Playing with little ones
  • Fishing and proudly posing
  • Driving around and enjoying a shake
  • Lifting weights all sweaty at the gym
  • Taking selfies unapologetically in bathrooms
  • Making colorful doughnuts or at least buying 'em

 Are any of these considered as an actual hobby, though? 😏

sexiest-young-fit-shirtless-fishermen-boys-catching-sunny-river-smiling

male-model-ripped-sixpack-abs-chillin-beach-luxury-dark-black-car

sweaty-fit-muscle-dude-bare-chest-body-working-out-gym-lifting-weights

sexy-youngster-boy-abs-pavel-pivovarcik-selfie

attractive-strong-man-posing-holding-colorful-doughnuts-shop

10 comments:

  1. Photo number four Pavel Pivovarcik, taking selfies in bathrooms to the delight of our eyes. As for me, I think he doesn't need to apologize at all.

    But all the others are truly not ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell, they can do all those hobbies in my bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doughnuts suck. But... they DO have a hole!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could take care of the fisherman's pole anytime. Cute pie.
    For M. Donut, I could only eat his «hole» because I suffer of diabetes...
    Must also confess that his cute little ears are my fetish on guys like those of Colton Haynes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn’t deny any of them. I might even take up their hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the fisher - J'aime beaucoup le pêcheur

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

Fit Studs does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. For the full disclaimer, click here. Contact e-mail: fitstuds(at)gmail.com